Welcome to the Ideas Bank!!

What is the Ideas Bank?

The ideas bank is the place where you and we can share and discuss our crazy ideas for new products! All ideas are acceptable, regardless if they involve human or alien technologies! Realistic or imaginary, it does not matter!! Inspirations and wide imaginations are what we are looking for!! Ideas are free, so why not share them! Submit your idea for display now

Also, you can introduce problems from your life can be solved by new innovation!

How does the Bank works?
1- You fill out the Ideas Bank form to submit your idea.
2- We review it and email you that it is ready for publishing and ask for your conformation to publish. (we might correct obvious spelling and grammar mistakes)
3- We publish the idea with your name.
4- Other people can view it, and discuss it in our page.

Guidelines and Recommendation:
1- All ideas entries and comments must be in respected language.
2- At this point, we will only take entries written in English (broken English is fine too, we will help you correct it ^_^)
3- Sketches, pictures and models of your idea are recommended but are not necessary.
4- We recommend you sharing method in which you can be contacted. This can include your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc!
5- We love original ideas from you, however, it is okay to share works from others. Just make sure you site your source.
6- The bank is open for everyone to see and contribute to. We don't claim any protection to your IP.

Inspire the World....
TforDesign Team

Comments

07/10/2016 11:49pm

This post has the great ideas regarding the bank. In every country have a lot of banks. Many people deposit the money in bank for safety and earning the profit every month.

08/01/2016 2:43am

Now a day many bank are provide the best service and also save the money of account holder. Bank only service charges and safety the public money. Through the banking system payment sends and received easily.

01/25/2017 3:40am

Learn more about online banking to find out if it's a financially smart idea to move your accounts into cyberspace. The advantages and disadvantages of online banking are both persuasive, and many people nowadays use a hybrid of both internet banking and a physical banking account with a local bank.

02/09/2017 12:41am

I really do require some really new, brilliant and fresh ideas for my newly found business for attracting maximum possible customers, I need to devise some marketing strategies.

05/17/2017 1:01am

This is a great way to acquire new ideas for your products. I like your concept, especially when you included social media applications to be used. Young people have fresh ideas and it is a good strategy that you are open to reach them via social media. Facebook and Twitter are full of young people with fresh ideas. As a teacher, I think I can also conduct an Ideas Bank activity for my students. This should be exciting, my students are competitive and I am sure they will come up with different ideas. This should serve as their final project in my class, this can help enhance their imagination and creativity. I am looking forward of the outcome and I am so excited to conduct this activity.

Article writing services are providing the written articles to their clients from a long period now. These articles are meant to be written to be published in the electronic media or the other Medias but usually these articles are published through the internet.

04/20/2017 12:06pm

I love Kyoto, and really wish I could go back again. I know I talk about Japan a lot, forgive me. It's just that this is the first time in my life I got to do something I'd only dreamed about for years. Kyoto is an absolutely beautiful city and it...

What a brilliant idea it is good to read this post has more to offer.Thanks for posting.